HMC’s Eric Carbonnier, PhD, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is speaking about Zero Net Energy (ZNE) and presenting case studies, high-performance project examples, and lessons learned at the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) San Diego Synergy for Energy AEC Panel & Luncheon on May 17, 2017.
Whether an architect, engineer, or construction manager, there’s a “Synergy for Energy,” transforming our entire industry – most notably in California. The panel includes several of our industry’s respected leaders in energy efficiency, including the County of San Diego, as they discuss the positive industry shift and how to best keep up with the changes. Topics will include:
– Importance of energy efficiency
– Energy goals in California
– Designing for energy efficiency and ZNE
– Energy modeling / efficiency measures
– What the county is looking for when selecting a team
– 2030 portfolio plan for existing buildings
– Upcoming county projects
– How the AEC industry can help the County of San Diego achieve its goals
When: Wednesday May 17, 2017
Time: Noon – 1 p.m.
Where: The Handlery Hotel, 950 Hotel Circle North, San Diego, CA 92108