The Summer 2022 issue of HMC Architects’ School News is here.
An HMC publication, School News, is dedicated specifically to educational facility planning and design. Published three times yearly, School News offers new trends, insight, and issues of direct concern to our PreK-12 clients. It is available in digital format, free of charge.
In this issue, we explore:
- Connecting CTE to Real World Employers
- Malibu High School Project Profile
- Designing a Media Suite for Boys & Girls Club
- How the Seismic Mitigation Program Can Improve Safety
- New MPR at Birch Lane Elementary School
Download the issue here: HMC Architects School News Summer 2022