The Fall 2020 issue of HMC Architects’ School News is here.
An HMC publication, School News is dedicated specifically to educational facility planning and design. Published quarterly, School News offers new trends, insight, and issues of direct concern to our PreK-12 clients. It is available in digital format, free of charge.
In this issue we explore:
- COVID-19: Teaching and Learning Effectively During a Pandemic
- Democratizing Early Education and Designing Childhood Learning Environments for Student Success
- Electronic Remote Backchecks: Strategies for a Successful DSA Backcheck in a COVID-19 World
- HMC Million Meals initiative
- OPSC and CDE Encourage Online Submittals
Download the issue here: HMC School News Fall 2020