Here at HMC Architects, we know that how we design has a big impact. And we must always explore new ways to improve that impact. That’s why we’re excited to announce a brand-new redesign of our School News magazine. We hope you enjoy this fresh new look and find it easier to navigate, nicer to look at, and more fun to read.
An HMC publication, School News, is dedicated specifically to educational facility planning and design. Published three times yearly, School News offers new trends, insight, and issues of direct concern to our PreK-12 clients. It is available in digital format, free of charge.
In this issue, we explore:
- California’s Groundbreaking Universal Meals Program
- How New California Energy Code Will Affect School Design
- Piggyback Funding for Modular Schools
- Q+A With Director of Sustainability Jennifer Wehling
- How HMC is Setting Underserved Students Up for Success
- Project Spotlight: Portola High School
Download the issue here: HMC School News Fall 2022